- 1. INTRODUCTION
- * What is microfiber?
- Microfiber is a superior, innovative, chemical free, hypoallergenic textile for cleaning.
- It is 100times thinner than the thickness of human hair.
- It is made of polyester 80% and nylon(polyamide) 20%.
- * Why does microfiber clean so well?
- Microfiber cloth incredibly enhances cleaning abilities when compared with gauze, tissue, or other cleaning materials.
- Micro powder-like touch
- microfiber has soft and delicate micro powder-like touch.
- Better absorbing property
Absorbing property of microfiber has been improved by capillary effect through voids between
polyester and nylon formed after splitting,
thus microfiber is suitable for wiping cloths application.
- Easy care : machine washable
- microfiber is machine washable, and has excellent fastness.
- [ Cross-section of Microfiber, before and after splitting ]
- After Caustic treament, Microfiber becomes splitted into an Orange type of 0.25dpf.
- 2. FEATURES
- * What is benefit of microfiber cleaning cloth?
- It lifts dirt particles, oily film and hairs from the surface.
- It removes grease and oily film without chemicals so it is environmentally safe.
- It leaves no scratches or lint behind so it can be used safely on any surface
- It absorbs water much more than ordinary fiber
- It quickly dries out after washing
- It is used repeatedly and last long time
- * USE of the microfiber cleaning cloth
- To clean eyeglasses, sunglasses, camera & telescopic lenses, mobile phone, CDs, LCD, electronic appliance,
- furniture, jewelry, crystal goods, tableware, window, floor, musical instruments, automobile interiors & exteriors,
- industrial cleaner, sports towel, facial towel, pet towel etc.
- How to use it effecively and how to wash it?
- It can be used dry for dusting and polishing, or slightly dampened with only water for cleaning,
with or without the aid of chemical cleansers.
- Machine wash or hand wash is available in warm water. Don't use bleach, softner.